Friday, March 30, 2012

Video - Small Home Solar Power System Demo

Here's a short demo of one family's small home solar power system they use to power electronics in the home. While they're not completely off the grid, they are using this small solar power system to meet everyday electricity needs such as lights, television, computers, kitchen appliances, and more. Pretty cool!  If you want to learn more about solar power kits and D.I.Y. solar power info, visit the link below the video.

DIY My small home solar power system
A brief layout of my solar system that I added to my small house. This house is still hooked up to the grid. I use it to run all the lights in my home and the tv, every day. I am able to run anything up to 1000 watts if needed


Click Here to Learn More About D.I.Y. Solar Power....


do it yourself solar power kits
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment